Elsevier – 1st Time,, ihiiiy
Procedia Exclusive Licence Agreement
Your article details
|Article:||Using Cluster Analysis Study to Examine the Successful Performance Entrepreneur in Indonesia|
|Corresponding author:||Dr. Santi Setyaningsih|
|Journal:||Procedia Economics and Finance|
- I am the sole author of the manuscript
Data Protection & Privacy
- I do not wish to receive news, promotions and special offers about products and services from Elsevier B.V. and its affiliated companies worldwide.
Assignment of publishing rights
Subject to the terms and conditions set out hereunder, I grant to Elsevier B.V. the following exclusive worldwide, royalty free, right and licence to:
- Make the submitted manuscript (“Content”) available for the full time of copyright in all forms of electronic and print media, (whether now known or hereafter developed) as part of the Procedia, free of charge to the end user. This licence includes the right to provide the Content in electronic and online forms and systems and to adapt the presentation of the Content for use in conjunction with or incorporation into such systems.
- Reproduce and authorize reproduction in all media of the Content in whole or in part by others, including reprints and photocopies (whether separately or as part of the Procedia or otherwise).
- Permit document delivery services and abstracting and indexing services to include the Content in whole or in part in their services.
- Use or permit others to use (with proper credit and citation) parts of the Content in other works.
- Translate, or have translated, the Content into any language and to publish the Content as translated or permit third parties to translate and publish the Content.
Elsevier shall ensure that the Content will be published and distributed with the appropriate copyright notice in the name of the author(s)/employer and will contain a disclaimer text that includes wording indicating that Elsevier has not submitted the Content to any peer-review process prior to publication.
Elsevier agrees that credit to Procedia, the Content and Elsevier will be given where appropriate.
I warrant that the Content is an original work, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published before. I warrant that the Content contains no libelous or other unlawful statements, and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity. If excerpts from copyrighted works are included, I have obtained written permission from the copyright owners and have credited the sources in the Content. If any personal data or images of patients or research subjects have been used, I have obtained written permission or consent from the patient (or, where applicable, the next of kin). I warrant that the relevant Instructions to Authors, the Ethics in Publishing policy and Conflicts of Interest disclosure have been reviewed and complied with. I am aware of Elsevier’s policies with respect to retractions and withdrawal.
If the Content was prepared jointly with other authors, the co-authors have been informed of the terms of this licence and I am signing on their behalf as their agent and represent that I am authorized to do so; or in the case of an employed author (“work for hire”) the employer or an authorised representative of the employer must sign. The signing author shall bear the responsibility for designating the co-author(s) and must inform Elsevier of any changes in authorship.
Funding agency and Sponsorship Options
The author(s)/employer is aware that Elsevier posts information on arrangements that Elsevier has made with funding agencies and documentation to assist compliance with relevant agency requirements at http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/authorsview.authors/fundingbodyagreements and that there is further information concerning sponsorship options and publication-fee model journals at http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/authors.authors/sponsoredarticles.
|I have read and agree to the terms of the Procedia Exclusive Licence Agreement..|
24th December 2012